Fresh bitterleafs for sale. The leaves would be cut fresh for you when you place an order.
Bitter leaf (Vernonia amygdalina) is a vegetable used for preparing the popular bitter leaf soup. It is also known as Onugbu, Shiwaka & Ewuro by the Igbos, Hausas&Yorubas in Nigeria. Some of its benefits includes:
1. It is great for weight loss.
2. Bitter leaf juice relieves fever and feverish conditions. Take the squeezed juice, 3 times daily until the symptoms disappears.
3. It also helps to reduce high sugar level in the blood, and great for diabetic patients.
4. Squeeze the fresh leaves on your palm and apply the juice on skin rashes,eczema, ring worms and any superficial skin ailments, you’ll notice a change in few days. Don’t apply to open wounds.
5. Bitter leaf juice is said to increase breast milk production in nursing mothers.
6. Taking a cup of bitter leaf juice a day, is a great way to detoxify the body of harmful toxins.