ARE YOU AN ASPIRING FARMER?
Are you a grasscutter, mushroom, antelope or snail farmer, an aspiring farmer? Then this one is for you, Prince Arinze Onebunne of Jovana Integrated Farms www.jovanafarms.com is embarking on nationwide training on grasscutter, mushroom, snail and antelope farming, and its time you procure skills on Profitable farming from those who are doing it with expertise!
It’s a one day practical, hands on training for a special offer of N15, 000 only!
Price excludes VCD and Book on Profitable grasscutter, mushroom, snail and antelope Farming! A compilation of best practices to profits!
To Book, make direct contact to 080 33262 808 E-mail: payment for training will be made at the venue same day, no advance payment please!
The management course is presented in laymans language. It draws on practical experience gained over many years of animal farming; experience and knowledge that is shared with farmers looking to enter the Livestock sector.
Existing farmers looking to improve their profitability and sustainability will also benefit greatly from the course.
Schedules and Venues:
1.ABUJA: Date: 16-03-19, Time: 10am, Venue: Belvoir Hotel, 73, Lome Str, Wuse Zone 7
2. BENIN-CITY: Date: 09-03-19, Time: 9am, Venue: Hotel Philomena, 19, Okhoro Rd.
3. IKEJA: Date: 20-10-18, Time: 10am, Venue: Capital City Hotel, 50, Oba Akran Avenue, Opposite GTB Bank
4. IBADAN: Date: 18-03-19, Time: 10am, Venue: Genesis Suites, Challenge-Molete Road, By Fire Station.
5. EKWULOBIA: Date: 12-11-18, Time: 10am, Venue: Orthon Palace Hotel, Stadium Rd
6. AWKA: Date: 12-03-19, Time: 11am, Venue: Liberty Hotel, 19 Zik Avenue.
7. OWERRI: Date: 14-11-18, Time: 11am, Venue: Chinos Restaurant, 25 Mbaise Rd.
8. UMUAHIA: Date: 15-11-18, Time: 10am, Venue: Seabia Hotel, 55 Aba Rd.
9. ASABA: Date: 10-11-18, Time: 9am, Fidmed Hotels, 67, Ibusa Rd..
10. MUSHIN: Date: 24-11-18, Time: 10am, 127 Isolo Road by UBA Bank.
11. WARRI: Date: 20-11-18, Time: 9:45am, Venue: Blue Waters Hotel, Nigercat Rd, off N.P.A Rd, Ekpan Effurun
12. ABEOKUTA: Date: 21-11-18, Time: 10:00am, Venue: Dabok Guest Inn, LG No 6/2A Ayorinde Str, Surulere, Ita-Eko, Ibara.
13. ENUGU: Date: 14-03-19, Time: 11am, Venue: 92/94 Park Ave, By Shoprite, GRA.
14. PORTHARCOURT: Date: 17-11-18, Time: 9am, Base Hotel, 33 NTA/CHOBA Rd, by Redeemed Church, Rumuokwuta.
15. OJUELEGBA: Date: 01-12-18, Time: 9am, Silver Dish, 81, Itire Rd, by Ogunlana Drive, Surulere
16. OKOKOMAIKO: Date: 06-10-18, Time: 11:00am, Stargen Hotels, Km 21, Lagos- Badagry Rd, Doyin Bus stop.
Get all the training you need to succeed as a livestock farmer and marketer for your farm produce!
Scope: The course will cover various aspects of rearing techniques from Breeding, Nutrition, Physical handling of life antelope and grasscutter, Infrastructure requirements, Value addition, Marketing, Deworming, eartagging, vaccinations to Business aspects of establishing a “sustainable farm”.
CONTACT us for CONSULTANCY or attend JOVANA FARMS seminars nearest to you and discover how to BREED GRASSCUTTERS! Can’t attend? Order for SELF-TUTORIAL VCD & BOOK N7, 500.
VISIT , E-mail: or Call: 080 33262 808. For more details, choose the nearest venue from the advert box in this page or from our website.
Register today and invite your friends to attend this important agricultural Training Course.
Contact Us Today!
Jovana Integrated Farms