Plant features: Tokyo f1
• Strong vigorous growing plant with attractive dark green fruits
• High performance in difficult condition
• Fruits average 18 – 20 cm long, many internodes fruits per plants having short side shoots.
• The variety is ideal for outdoor production
• High production potential with regular fruit setting and high quality fruits.
• Multiple tolerance to Downy mildew,
Cucumber mosaic virus, powdery mildew.
• Maturity: 44days
Spacing: 75 x 60cm
Seed rate/ acre: 250gms
Approx. seeds/gm: 30 seeds