All Skin Types
Paprika is a spice made from grinding dried bell pepper and chilli peppers. it’s flavour is pretty mild in comparison to chilli and cayenne pepper, which are fiery spices. This is because it has a lower dose of capsaicin a compound which is responsible for causing the burning sensation. it’s colour varies from bright orange red to deep red depending on the type of pepper used.
Paprika not only enhance the health of your body but also improves the appearance of your skin.
– it lightens complexion
– it prevent the occurrence of freckles and age spots.
– anti-aging rich in carotene
– for glowing skin ( you can prepare a facial mask by combining a table spoon of paprika with two tablespoon of honey. Apply it all over your face for 20min.
– treatment of skin problem
– treatment of spider veins (use in your diet regularly.
– prevent hair loss
– prevent scurvy
– eye health